Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hooray for me!!

Well, here we are at the end, but where to start...

Well, first of all, why are there so many website missing the letter "e?" tumblr, flickr, do they hate the fact that it's the most widely used letter in the english language they felt they had to punish it, or did the creators fail remedial english?

But I digress.

Over the past few months, I have found quite a few useful tools, (loving bloglines, facebook and this bloggin' is pretty ok) and some that I wish I'd never wasted my time trying (thanks for nothing, technorati.) More than anything, though, it has given me the opportunity to check out some new technologies that I otherwise would not have spent the time learning. I discovered that I kind of like this blogging thing, and will probably delete this so that I can keep using the name of the blog for my own personal nerdiliness. It was fun, educational and useful to have the training, and I really liked the self guided aspect. Thanks,

No comments: